Media Analysis and Computing Lab (MAC).
School of Information Science and Engineering.
Xiamen University, China.
Email: lynnliu.xmu [AT] gmail.com or lynnliu0207[AT]163.com
[Goolge Scholar] [Goolge Website]
I am currently a second year Ph.D student in computer science at Xiamen University, under by Prof. Rongrong Ji.
My research interests are in computer vision, machine learning, and information retrieval, especially binary code learning, big data indexing and deep feature learning.
- 1 paper accepted by TIP, 2017-06.
- 1 paper accepted by CVPR’2017, 2017-03.
- 1 paper accepted by AAAI’2017, 2016-11.
- 1 paper accepted by IJCAI’2016, 2016-04.
- Rongrong Ji; Hong Liu; Liujuan Cao; Di Liu; Yongjian Wu, and Feiyue Huang. Towards Optimal Manifold Hashing via Discrete Locally Linear Embedding, IEEE Trans. on Image Processing. (Accepted). [MATLAB CODES]
- Hong Liu; Rongrong Ji; Yongjian Wu; Feiyue Huang; Baochang Zhang. Cross-Modality Binary Code Learning via Fusion Similarity Hashing. CVPR, 2017. [MATLAB CODES]
- Hong Liu; Rongrong Ji; Yongjian Wu; Feiyue Huang. Ordinal Constrained Binary Code Learning for Nearest Neighbor Search. AAAI, 2017. [MATLAB CODES]
- Hong Liu; Rongrong Ji; Yongjian Wu; Gang Hua. Supervised Matrix Factorization for Cross-Modality Hashing. JICAI, 2016. [MATALB CODES] [STATEMENT]
- Hong Liu; Rongrong Ji; Yongjian Wu; Wei Liu. Towards Optimal Binary Code Learning via Ordinal Embedding. AAAI, 2016. [MATLAB CODES]
- Hong Liu, Aiwen Jiang, Mingwen Wang and Jianyi Wan.Local Similarity Preserved Hashing Learning via Markov Graph for Eﬃcient Similarity Search. Neurocomputing, 159, 2015.
Reviewer: PLOS ONE, TIP, Neurocomputing, TVCJ, ACM MM.
- Highlights in MIREX 2015 Query-by-Humming, 2015. (Link)
Institution: School of Information Science and Engineering, Xiamen University, China
Address: Room 703, Administration Building #B, Haiyun Park, Xiamen University, 361005
E-mail: lynnliu0207[AT]163.com or lynnliu.xmu[AT]gmail.com or hliu.xmu[AT]aliyun.com